The basics of visiting the sauna area at the Kärnten Therme
Please respect the sauna etiquette ...
Visitors to the sauna area are also requested to follow the instructions below in addition to respecting the general bathing regulations:
- The sauna is operated as a mixed sauna by Kärnten Therme Betriebs GmbH. There are separate areas for women. The sauna can only be used by visitors in an appropriate state of health. If in doubt, the spa doctor must be consulted
- Admission to the sauna area is only permitted to adults and young people aged 16 and over
- All visitors are required to shower before using the sauna facilities for hygiene reasons.
- Visitors may only use the sauna areas without clothing. Use of the sauna chambers is only permitted with use of a hand towel of sufficient size. All parts of the body must be placed on the towel. The wearing of jewellery is not recommended in the sauna cabins and pools and visitors do so at their own risk
- Only infusion agents/oils provided by Kärnten Therme Betriebs GmbH can be used for the infusions. Visitors are not permitted to use their own oils or infusion agents
- Spirits, strong smelling essences or flammable infusion concentrates may not be poured onto the sauna stoves as this could cause a fire
- Infusion times are established by Kärnten Therme Betriebs GmbH. Kärnten Therme Betriebs GmbH reserves the right to change the programme and times
- The use of mobile phones in the relaxation areas is strictly prohibited
- Visitors are required to shower before using the plunge pool or whirlpool
- The supervisory staff are entitled to issue warnings or ban visitors from the sauna in the event of the bathing regulations being contravened. In this case, the visitor(s) in question are not entitled to claim a refund of the admission fee