Regular training keeps you fit and youthful. People who stay (or become) active over the years can combat the natural depletion of the muscles and keep their cardiovascular system in order. And achieve a balanced metabolism. In other words: spending some enjoyable time training can help you live longer. It’s also good to know that you are applying the right level of training intensity for you: sports science checks at the fitness studio of the KärntenTherme spa help you stay safe. It’s almost immoral that keeping youthful and healthy can be so much fun!
EQUIPMENT TRAINING IN THE FIT AREA OF THE KÄRNTENTHERME SPA
Every fitness subscription starts out with a sports science Medical-Fit Check so that we can identify the optimal training programme for you. Following an introduction to the equipment from one of our trained fitness coaches, you can start your tailor-made programme. And step-by-step, you will reach your fitness goals.
You can train on:
- Pneumatic equipment from Keiser which protects the joints
- Endurance equipment from TechnoGym and Proxomed
- Tergumed equipment for medical back training
- Puise-controlled endurance training equipment
Holistically planned, sustainably devised. Focusing on health while giving free rein to exercise. With professional sports science support throughout, in the company of like-minded people.
COURSE WORKOUTS – SEVEN DAYS A WEEK
In addition to strength and endurance training on the equipment, we also offer numerous workout courses. Our training plan features yoga, legs bums & tums, functional fitness, spinning, Pilates, box fitness and much more. Course sessions take place both in the mornings and evenings.
THERMAL SPA INCLUDED
If you have decided to take out a fitness subscription at the KärntenTherme spa, admission to the thermal spa & wellness world will automatically be included.
EXCLUSICE CHANGING ROOMS
Fitness members have access to their own changing rooms (separate for men and women). With quality furnishings, a high quality shower area and their own solarium.
- Indoor endurance training area: 12 TechnoGym, 11 Proxomed machines
- Outdoor endurance training area: 11 TechnoGym machines
- 5 Tergumed back training machines
- 20 Keiser spinning bikes with magnetic resistance
- Kinetic screen
- Free weights training with dumbbells
- Pneumatic barbell training station from Keiser (Powerrack)
- Stretch corner
- Course room
- The FIT area is open daily from 09:00 to 21:00 (end of training sessions 20:30)
- Mondays, Wednesdays & Saturdays early morning swimming in the 25m sports pool from 07:00
- SPA / Sauna: 10:00 - 20:45
- SPA reception (treatments & booking treatments): 10:00 - 18:30