GPS: N 46.58834° / E 13.82751°
- Warmbad -Villach is ideally located at the motorway network between Austria, Italy and Slovenia.
- From Vienna-Graz-Klagenfurt-Villach (A2) = in driving direction Italy take the exit Warmbad/Villach
- From Munich-Salzburg-Villach (A10) = in driving direction Italy (A2) take the exit Warmbad Villach
- From Italy: Motorway (A23) – in driving direction Arnoldstein continue on the A2 and take the exit at Warmbad/Villach
- From Slovenia: cross the border via the pass Wurzenpass - continue on the main road in direction Warmbad/Villach or from Slovenia: via the Karawankentunnel (E61) - Faaker See junction (A2) - exit at Warmbad/Villach
Villach is conveniently located and easy accessible by train from Graz, Vienna, Innsbruck, Salzburg, Italy and Slovenia. Main station - Villach Hauptbahnhof. Continue your journey by suburban railway (S2), via Villach Westbahnhof to Warmbad-Villach (2 stops). During the summer month the suburban railway leaves every hour.
(Train information +43 05 1717)
The big plus to add to your ÖBB ticket. Combine individually and enjoy great savings. You can combine your ÖBB ticket with, for example a day admission FUN for the KärntenTherme and save money in the process. For further information please click here.
By bus - Kärntner Linien
(Route Nr. 211, 601, 670 or 5194, 8572, 9525) from the main station Villach Hauptbahnhof (www.kaerntner-linien.at, please call for further information +43 (0)4242 44 410 1510.
Gesundheits- und Thermenresort Warmbad-Villach
Tel. +43 4242 3001 2750