Dear guests at the KärntenTherme!
We look forward to welcoming you back from the 19th of May 2021. We will then be open daily from 9 am (SPA from 10 am) until 9 pm. All information will be adapted to the regulations valid at the time of opening.
We have reinforced our already strict hygiene measures and are carefully adhering to the current safety regulations in connection with Covid-19. We want to ensure that all our guests can enjoy a relaxed and carefree stay in the thermal spa, so we have compiled all the important information here and thank you for your support and appreciate your personal input! All information will be adapted to the regulations valid at the time of opening.
- Due to the current regulations, the maximum number of day guests is limited, so please use the new option available to buy your entrance ticket ONLINE in advance.
- A negative Corona test is required for admission (the types of test that are permitted will be announced as soon as exact requirements are available). This will be checked by our ticket office staff at check-in.
- Before entering the spa, your body temperature will be measured using Fever Screening. If you have a high temperature or fever, you will unfortunately not be allowed in.
- For the safety of our guests and staff, your body temperature will be measured using a thermal imaging camera. The measurement is contactless and can be carried out for up to 30 people at the same time.
- FFP2 masks are currently required in the entire spa (except for the bathing and sauna area).
- Please disinfect your hands regularly at the disinfection dispensers provided when entering and during your stay.
- We make sure that handrails, door handles, lift buttons and other surfaces touched on a regular basis are constantly disinfected.
- It is your responsibility to maintain a minimum distance of 2 metre throughout the spa and sauna area:
Beds: are set up by our staff at intervals of 2 m and disinfected regularly.
Pool: Keep a distance of at least 2 m even when you are in the water.
Saunas and steam baths: The exact regulations for sauna operation are still to be announced.
- Slides and attractions are in operation (please note the operating hours of the individual attractions)
- Massages and cosmetic treatments can be booked from the 17th of May on 0424273001-2780 or spa(at)warmbad.at. Please bring along a mouth-nose mask for your treatment. All treatment rooms will be additionally disinfected and cleaned after each treatment session. We would like to point out that an appointment must be cancelled by the guest in the event of cold or illness symptoms.
- It is also mandatory to wear a FFP2 mask in the gastro areas pool25 self-service restaurant and sky25 bar. The tables are set up at the prescribed distance.
- The distance rules do not apply to people living in the same household.
We hope you understand that changes or further restrictions may occur at any time due to new legal requirements and guidelines.
So now dive in and enjoy yourself!