Dear guests at the KärntenTherme!
We are delighted to welcome you back again and we will be there to look after you each day from 9 am (SPA from 10 am) to 10 pm.
We have reinforced our already strict hygiene measures and are carefully adhering to the current safety regulations in connection with Covid-19. We want to ensure that all our guests can enjoy a relaxed and carefree stay in the thermal spa, so we have compiled all the important information here and thank you for your support and appreciate your personal input!
Before entering the spa, your body temperature will be measured using Fever Screening. If you have a high temperature or fever, you will unfortunately not be allowed in.
- For the safety of our guests and staff, your body temperature will be measured using a thermal imaging camera. The measurement is contactless and can be carried out for up to 30 people at the same time.
- Currently it is mandatory to wear a mouth-nose mask in all areas of the KärntenTherme (except in the swimming pools and saunas).
- Due to current regulations, the maximum number of day guests is limited, so that immediate entry to the Therme cannot be guaranteed. Unfortunately, booking in advance is not possible.
- Please disinfect your hands regularly before entering and while you are in the Therme.
- We make sure that handrails, door handles, lift buttons and other surfaces touched on a regular basis are constantly disinfected.
- It is your responsibility to maintain a minimum distance of 1 metre throughout the spa and sauna area:
Beds: are set up by our staff at intervals of 1 m and disinfected regularly.
Pool: Keep a distance of at least 1 m even when you are in the water.
Saunas and steam baths: maintain a distance of at least 1 m in each direction in the cabins and please stick to the maximum number of persons allowed per cabin.
- Saunas and steam baths are operating..
- Slides and attractions are in operation (please note the operating hours of the individual attractions)
- Massages and cosmetic treatments can be booked as usual on 0424273001-2780 (from 06 July) or spa(at)warmbad.at. Please bring along a mouth-nose mask for your treatment. All treatment rooms will be additionally disinfected and cleaned after each treatment session. We would like to point out that an appointment must be cancelled by the guest in the event of cold or illness symptoms.
- It is also mandatory to wear a mouth-nose mask in the gastro areas pool25 self-service restaurant and sky25 bar. The tables are set up at the prescribed distance.
- The distance rules do not apply to people living in the same household.
We hope you understand that changes or further restrictions may occur at any time due to new legal requirements and guidelines.
So now dive in and enjoy yourself!