Dear guests at the KärntenTherme!
Welcome back! We are open daily from 9 am (SPA from 10 am) until 9 pm. All information will be adapted to the regulations valid at the time of opening.
We have reinforced our already strict hygiene measures and are carefully adhering to the current safety regulations in connection with Covid-19. We want to ensure that all our guests can enjoy a relaxed and carefree stay in the thermal spa, so we have compiled all the important information here and thank you for your support and appreciate your personal input!
- For admission, you must provide proof of one of the "Big 3" (tested, vaccinated, recovered). The proof will be checked by our ticket office staff at check-in.
- “Tested“ means:
- PCR tests are valid for 72 hours from the sample being taken.
- Antigen tests from an authorised body are valid for 48 hours from the sample being taken.
- Self-tests recorded in an official data processing system of the regions are valid for 24 hours.
- “Vaccinated“ means:
- The initial vaccination is valid from the 22nd day after the 1st jab for a maximum of 3 months from the date of vaccination.
- Vaccines where only one vaccination is planned (e.g., from Johnson & Johnson) are valid from the 22nd day after vaccination for a total of 9 months from the date of vaccination.
- For people who have already recovered and have been vaccinated once so far, the vaccination is valid for nine months from the date of vaccination.
- “Recovered“ means:
- People who have recovered are exempt from compulsory testing for six months after the end of the infection. Evidence includes, for example, a certificate of segregation or a doctor's confirmation of infection. Proof of neutralising antibodies counts for three months from the time of testing.
- “Tested“ means:
- Our employees are tested weekly or they are vaccinated.
- Every guest is required to register when entering the KärntenTherme. We use the digital MyVisitPass for guest registration (more information at https://www.kaernten.at/registrierung/gaeste-einheimische/)
- Season ticket holders (members, monthly tickets & speed card) do not have to register separately, registration for them is done via the chip watch.
- Please disinfect your hands regularly at the disinfection dispensers provided when entering and during your stay.
- We make sure on a regular basis that handrails, door handles, lift buttons and other surfaces touched are constantly disinfected.
- Massages and cosmetic treatments can be booked on 0424273001-2780 or spa(at)warmbad.at. An FFP2 mask must be worn in the SPA area and for all applications. All treatment rooms will be additionally disinfected and cleaned after each treatment session. We would like to point out that an appointment must be cancelled by the guest in the event of cold or illness symptoms.
We hope you understand that changes or further restrictions may occur at any time due to new legal requirements and guidelines.
So now dive in and enjoy yourself!